Amazon Login: There are millions of users who log in to Amazon a day. This web portal is a platform that develops in the purchase and sale of almost any type of product, whether new or used. If you are one of those people who prefer the convenience of buying a product without leaving your home, then you can do it through Amazon, although first, you will need to know how to log in.
If you do not have an account for this service, then you must enter the official website and create one. Before beginning to explain the steps for this, it must first be noted that all the personal information that you place in said account that you will try to create must be completely true. For security reasons, real personal data is required in order to ensure greater transparency.
How to Create an Amazon account
The window to create an account on Amazon is that you will not only be limited to observe the prices of certain products. You will also have the opportunity to buy them, see interesting offers or put on sale anything you have at your disposal.
To enjoy all these advantages, you must be a user of the service. If you want to create an account, you must perform the following steps:
- Enter the official Amazon website.
- Once inside, click on the Accounts and lists section.
- Then, a small login window will be displayed. Since you don’t have an account yet, you must select Create your Amazon account.
- Fill out the small form with your personal data. In the boxes indicated, you must write your name, email, and password. Once you finish filling everything, click on the Create your Amazon account button.
- Once you finish the previous step, you will be returned to the main page of the site again, but this time with your account created successfully.
When your account is created, the only thing left will be to start using the Amazon search engine to find all the products you want to buy. You can also sell yours with great ease and security.
Sign in to Amazon
If you are not logging into your Amazon account from your computer, it is best to log out once you finish making all your purchases or sales. When you want to access again, then you must log in following these steps that we will be showing:
- Go to the Amazon homepage and click on Account and lists.
- Enter the email address associated with your account. Click on Continue when finished.
- Next, enter your account password and then click on Login.
Once you have completed these steps, you will be able to access your Amazon account. We remind you that you must log out once you finish using the account. This applies in case you have entered from a computer that is not your usual use.
Recover Password in Amazon
In case you have previously created an Amazon account, but do not remember what the password is, you can skip the step of creating an account on the platform. The password recovery wizard will help you reset it so you can access it again.
As long as you have access to the email address you used to create your forgotten Amazon account, you can change the password for a new one that you should remember this time. You can do it as follows:
- Go to the Amazon page and pretend that you are going to log in as you would normally. And instead of entering your email, you will click on the option Do you need help?
- When you click on the option indicated in the image above, two new options will be displayed. As we are interested in the reference to the key of our account, then you have to select on Forgot your password?
- Enter the email address of the account whose password you have forgotten. Once you do, click on the Continue button to skip to the next step.
- To save us any kind of problems and wasted time, we will go directly by the option Set a new password. Click on the circle with separated duchy and then on Continue.
- Open your email and check the email that the Amazon team will be sent to it. It will show a code that you will have to copy.
- Go back to your browser and paste the security code you copied in the previous step. When you do, click on Continue.
- Enter the new password that you will use from now on to enter your account. This same procedure should be done in the box below to confirm that it is the password you have in your mind.
With these simple steps, you will have reset your Amazon account password, so you can log in again to continue enjoying all the services offered by this buying and selling platform.
Take the Amazon app to the comfort of your mobile
So that its users can not take off the juicy offers that usually arise on this website, and this service puts at our disposal a complete application aimed at smartphones, where we can make purchases, sales, and others.
If you do not know how to get the application of this service, here we will be showing you the steps you must follow both on Android devices and those with iOS.
Amazon for Android
- Enter the location of the Amazon application within the Play Store.
- Check the compatibility of the app with your Android device. If everything goes well, then click on the Install button to start the download.
- Once the download is successful, the application will begin to install automatically on your Android device.
In order for you to log in with your usual Amazon account, you must synchronize it with your Android device, which will allow you to access it immediately.
Amazon for iOS
- Enter the App Store.
- Click on the download button and wait for it to finish.
- Once all the data is completely downloaded, you can start by installing the application on your iOS device. This can be done through iTunes.
To provide you with greater security and easy access, you can synchronize your Amazon account so you can directly access the shopping website. In addition, you will be aware of any offer that may arise in the day.