Android Login: If you have an Android device, you probably enter the Play Store, the official application download website of the platform. Although this can be done without the need to have an account, it should be noted that users can miss many additional advantages of having an account.
As many of you know, Android and Google are very connected to each other. So much so, that we enter the Play Store from our Android device or computer, a login option will appear.
Although it does not seem like anything from the other world, if we log in we have the possibility to enjoy additional advantages. For example, we can automatically see if an application is compatible with our Android device, something that will save us a good download time or mobile data (in case we use them).
Additionally, we also have a wish list, where we can add all those applications or games that we want to buy. In this way, we can make a single purchase instead of having to do it individually.
This and much more is what awaits you if you log in to Android. As we mentioned earlier, it is necessary to have a Google account. If you do not have one, you have forgotten your password or do not know how to log in, here we will be showing you everything you need to know.
Create a Google account
Creating a Google account is a fairly simple process. There are many benefits of having an account, such as being able to enjoy new ways to download applications from the Play Store for your Android device.
If you are one of the few who do not already have a Google account, here we will show you the steps you must follow to create one.
- Enter your web browser, as you would do as usual.
- If you use Chrome, just click on the blue Sign in button shown in the upper right. On the other hand, if you are entering from another browser.
- When you access, you will notice that a form will be displayed that will request several of your personal data. You should write to them as accurately as possible, as this will help make your account even more secure.
- When you enter all the data, a new window will appear with Google’s privacy terms. Read everything carefully and click on Accept if you agree with everything that was discussed.
Once you accept Google’s privacy terms, your account will be created successfully. Therefore, you will also have the possibility to log in to Android to download applications and games within the Play Store.
Android Login: How to Sign in to Android
If you want to access the account you have created, you can do it as follows:
- Enter the main page of the Play Store.
- Click on the Login option shown in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Once this is done, you must enter the email address and password of your Google account. If you have already had the opportunity to enter your account, it is most likely that it will be saved, so you only have to select the corresponding one and enter only the password for it.
If you entered the data correctly, you will be logged in to your Android account, so you can start doing all the steps you want.
Recover Password on Android
If you previously had a Google account, you can try logging in instead of having to create a new one. In case you forget what the password you formulated on a past occasion, you can reset it as long as you have access to your email.
- Go to the Google homepage (or your Chrome browser) and click on the Sign-in button.
- Then, enter the email address of the account whose password you have forgotten.
- As you do not know what the key is, you must click on the option Forgot your password? By doing this, you will begin to take the necessary steps to reset your account password.
- When you do the previous step, they will be sent to a new window with two different options. If you remember your password slightly, you can try trying to type the last one you remember. In case this does not work, we recommend you go directly to the option Try another method to save time.
- Click on the Send button, which will cause the Google team to send a security code to your email that will help you to reset your forgotten password.
- Sign in to your email and open the email that will be coming from Google. When you do, you will see a security code appear in the message. You must copy and paste this in your browser window.
- Once the security code is verified and validated, you will be sent to a new window, where you must enter the new password that you will be using to access your Google account.
Following these steps to the letter, you can recover your account password so that you can access it again. We recommend that you write down the new password on a paper or notebook on your computer. This way, you can remember it in case you forget it.
Other Similar Articles on Logins
Main Apps You Should have on Android
We have already highlighted how to log in to Android, in addition to the steps, you must follow to create a Google account that helps you download applications from the Play Store. If you are new to this topic, there are a couple of apps that cannot be missing on your device.
If you are a music fan, this is the application for you. Although you can access this platform from the browser of your Android device, by downloading its application the experience can improve considerably.
The most popular web browser of all, also has an application aimed at the mobile platform, making it much easier to find any content. In addition, you can save more mobile data than with another browser.
If we talk about instant messaging applications, then WhatsApp is one that can not be missing on your mobile device. Almost the majority of Android users have this useful application that allows them to establish conversations with their contacts, in addition to making calls, sending files, photos, images or voice memos.
If you can not spend a while away from your contacts on Facebook, with Messenger you can receive your messages through a comfortable interface, where you can establish conversations with anyone in a simpler and simpler way.
The difference between Messenger and the Facebook application is that it is much lighter, and it consumes less battery on your mobile device.