Blizzard Login: To enjoy any of the games that Blizzard offers us, regardless of whether this is free or you have to pay a subscription, it is completely mandatory to have an account on the platform. On the other hand, we also perform other actions within this website if we are registered on it.
In case you don’t know how to log in to Blizzard, here we will be showing you the steps you should follow. Additionally, we will also show the steps you must follow to create an account and how you can change the password in case you forgot it for some reason.
Before starting, we must highlight this platform, in addition to its website, it also has an application for computers, which is what allows us to install the games and test them more easily, since we can log in to our accounts and add other contacts with whom we can chat or spend unique moments in World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Diablo 3, Hearthstone, among others.
How to Create an Account in Blizzard
If you are not yet a Blizzard account holder, you are missing out on the wonderful games it has for users. Creating it is a fairly simple procedure, but it tends to be a bit complicated for some. Therefore, we are here to show you how to create a Blizzard account, which is done as follows.
- Enter the official Blizzard website. You can do it through the following link to the Blizzard account.
- Once inside, click on the My Account section. This will cause two additional options to be displayed, from which you must select Create a free account.
- Next, a fairly extensive form will appear, which you must fill out with your personal data. Remember to use all the real information about yourself, as this will give your account a higher level of security and help you solve certain problems that may arise later.
- Once you fill in all the information, click on the blue button Create a Free Account.
Finally, a message will appear announcing that the account has been created successfully. Another additional option will also appear on the screen, which is to download the Blizzard application to your computer. As we mentioned earlier, this will allow you to install the games.
Login to Blizzard
When you already have a Blizzard account, you can log in to the official website. If you do not know how to do it, here we will be detailing it.
- Go to the Blizzard page, select My account and then login.
- Enter the email address used to create the account. At the bottom, you must also enter the password for it.
- If you wrote the data in the correct way, then you will have successfully logged into Blizzard.
There is also another way to log in to this platform, which is through its application for computers. The procedure is very similar, but we will show you in the same way so you do not have any problems.
- Click on the Blizzard application shortcut.
- When you start the application, a small login window will be displayed, where you must place your account email and password.
- Once this is done, you will have successfully logged in, so you can start downloading your favorite Blizzard games.
Recover Password from My Blizzard Account
There are many years that Blizzard has been working to give us some of the most popular games. For this reason, many are already holders of an account that they probably created a long time ago, so forgetting the password is something that many are prone to.
As long as you have access to the email you used to create your account, you can reset your password to avoid having to resort to re-creating an account.
- Go to the Blizzard homepage and click on My Account and then on Account Preferences.
- As you can not access your account, because you do not know what the password is, you must click on Can’t log in?
- Next, four different options will be shown. In this case, what we are looking for is to recover our account password, so we must click on I forgot my password.
- Enter the email address of your account and then click on Continue to continue with the next step.
- Open your email and check the email that will be coming from Blizzard. If you have seen it, then open it and read the security code that will be displayed. This process is done to verify that you are the true user of the account.
- Go back to your browser window and type or paste the security code that came to your email. Click on Continue once you finish.
- Enter the new password that you will be using from now on to log in to your account. In the box below, it will be necessary to rewrite the password. Both must match for the change to be made.
In this simple way, your Blizzard account key will have been modified successfully, so you can re-enter without any problems. To prevent this from happening again, we recommend that you keep the password in a safe place.
Improve the Security of Your Blizzard Account
If there is something in which Blizzard stands out, it is at the level of security that it provides to all the accounts of its users. The company also has an interesting application available for the mobile platform. This is the Authenticator, an app that will give you the power to accept or decline the login to your account.
In the event that another person accesses your account, you can refuse such action and thus protect your characters from World of Warcraft, Diablo and others.
Download Blizzard Authenticator for Android
- Access the Google Play Store
- Click on the Install button to start downloading the application
- Once the process is finished, you can Blizzard Authenticator will begin to install automatically
Download Blizzard Authenticator for iOS
- Enter the App Store through the link
- Click on the download button and then enter your Apple ID to validate the process.
- Once the download is successful, you can start with the installation of the Blizzard Authenticator through iTunes.
With this useful application, your Blizzard account will always remain secure. In case of theft or loss of your mobile device, you can contact the support service, which will help you eliminate the Authenticator to avoid any problems.