Duolingo Login: Do you want to learn English for free? Well, all you have to do is log in to Duolingo. It is a web portal specialized in language learning, where you will run into fairly simple exercises that will help you learn English, French and basically any other language in the world.
Duolingo always makes learning much more interactive. The exercises they give us help us to develop simple conversations in other languages with anyone. To find out if you have not cheated by skipping some exercises, at the end of each learning stage you will test everything you have learned with a small exam.
Each of the courses that Duolingo gives us, consists of several stages of learning. For example, if you think you know a little English, then you can try a more advanced level to avoid wasting time studying what you already know.
All this and much more is what awaits you if you instruct with Duolingo. Therefore, we will be showing you the steps you must follow to create an account on the official website, in addition to how you can log in, recover your account password or download the official application for mobile devices.
Create a Duolingo Login Account
Although it is true that you can learn from Duolingo without the need to have an account, it should be noted that you will be missing a lot. With an account in this service, you can get an idea of how much progress you have made, and it is also possible to resume the lessons that were pending.
Creating an account in Duolingo is quite simple, to do. In fact, it won’t take you more than a couple of minutes to do it. Counting the advantages of having a Duolingo account, you will win.
- Enter the Duolingo account registration website.
- Next, a small form will be displayed. Enter your name, email address, and password. When you finish filling in this information, click on Create account to continue.
- When you finish the previous step, you will be sent back to the Duolingo main page. But, on this occasion, you may notice that you already have an account on the page.
From now on, you just have to start exploring all the languages that Duolingo has to offer us, in addition to the easy methods with which we can learn another language. You can choose between sessions of 5 to 20 minutes per day, this will be enough for you to learn.
Sign in to Duolingo
- Enter the official Duolingo website.
- When you are inside the web page, click on the Enter option, which is shown in the upper right corner of the browser, as is indicated in the image below.
- When you click on the option already indicated, a small menu will be displayed, where you can log in with your Google or Facebook account. If you followed the previous steps on how to create an account, you must enter the email address and password of your account to access it.
Recover Password in Duolingo
Forgetting your Duolingo account password, it can be tragic if you have made a lot of progress on the web. Instead of having to start with another account from scratch, you can recover the password you forgot. This is done as follows:
- Enter the Duolingo homepage and then click on the Login option.
- When the menu is displayed, instead of typing your data as you normally would, you must select Reset Password to start the necessary steps that will help you access your account again.
- Enter the email address of the account whose password you have forgotten. In this way, an email will be arriving at your email.
- Log in to your email and check the email that will be coming from the Duolingo team. When you will, click on the link that will appear.
- Then a new window will open in your browser, showing two text fields where you must enter the new password that you will use from now on to access your account. Once you type the new password, click on the Send button.
- If you wrote the same two passwords in the previous step, a window will appear announcing that the password has been modified successfully. To log back into your account, click on the blue letters.
Learn any language wherever you are with the Duolingo app
If you don’t have enough time in your home to be in front of the computer, you can download the Duolingo application on your Android device or iPhone. You can continue with all your lessons wherever you are, and you can also dedicate more minutes to your classes so that you get better results and in less time.
It should be noted that your mobile device needs an internet connection to use the application since it will evaluate all the progress of the account you have.
If you want to download Duolingo for your mobile device, here we will show you how to do it in the Play Store and App Store.
Other Similar Articles to Know
Download Duolingo for Android
- Enter Duolingo in the Play Store.
- Check the compatibility of the application with your mobile device. You can also see the score of the same and the positive comments. This is in case you are not yet convinced.
- Click on the Install button to start downloading the application on your Android device. The delay time will depend on the internet connection you have. We recommend you download the app from a Wi-Fi network to make it faster.
- When the download is successful, Duolingo will begin to install immediately, so you can start with your English lessons or any other language you want to learn.
Download Duolingo for iOS
- Download the Duolingo app in the iOS playstore.
- Click on the application download option. Again we recommend downloading Duolingo through a Wi-Fi connection to make it faster.
- When the download is successful, you can start installing the Duolingo application through iTunes.
Now you are aware of all the advantages of having an account created in Duolingo, as well as the easy way you can log in. With its application aimed at the mobile platform, you have no excuse for not learning English or another language because you are not inside your home.
The lack of time will not prevent you from learning another language since in all Duolingo lessons you can decide the time you will be learning. This can vary between 5 to 20 minutes, something that will not distract you from the activities you do in your day today.